Hello & Welcome to Shepperson Wedding Films
It’s great that you’re interested in wedding videography for your Bedfordshire wedding and fantastic that you’ve found us. My name is Stephen and my partner in life and business is Jenny. Together we form Shepperson Wedding Films.
We are professional wedding videographers covering Bedfordshire, with over 10 years experience in professional wedding film production. We specialise in creating emotive and entertaining wedding films so you can relive your special day for a lifetime! Variety is the spice of life and we are keen to capture the love in all religious and civil-ceremony weddings . Our approach is to document your wedding day as naturally and discretely as possible so that all the events, emotions and little details are captured forever, never to be forgotten. Our package is customisable so you can get exactly what you’d like filmed from your wedding day, choose the style and content of your wedding videos and how you’d like to watch them.
The Areas We Cover
We are based in Suffolk and on the borders of both Cambridgeshire and Essex. Our centralised location in East Anglia means that the six counties which form it, including Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Norfolk are all conveniently within reach. Although the main of our work is in the east of England we are happy to work all over the UK and abroad for destination weddings. We are recommended wedding videographers for Alpheton Hall Barns, Longstowe Hall, Lanwades Hall, Swynford Manor and The White Hart at Gret Yeldham/ The Essex Barn.
If you have any questions about our wedding videography services covering your Bedfordshire venues, please click here for information.
Please contact us via the enquiry form below to check the date availability for your own wedding film. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks for your interest!
Why choose Shepperson Wedding Films to film your wedding day?
1. We have over 10 year's experience filming weddings! I also have a 1st class honour's degree in video production and I have been professionally working in video production long before even producing weddings.
2. Our feature films are a minimum duration of 40 minutes - and when it is of you, your friends and family more film content really is more! We find we offer more content and duration of films than many of our competitors.
3. A primary aim is for us to produce cinematic wedding films with content and emotion which truly reflects all aspects of your wedding day - yourselves, your guests and all the little details.
4. Our film package is customisable - you have options over the amount of coverage and investment you choose, with options of add-on upgrades if you wish to add!
5. You can choose two outputs (the way you watch your film/s) from three options, which are included within the package pricing.
6. We colour correct and stablise each shot used in your film. We want your wedding day to look in the film like it did on the day, not graded to be different. It is also important to us that each shot in our films highlights the content, not the wobbly camera filming of an immersive action film.
7. We clean and enhance all audio from the ceremony and speeches to be as audible and high quality as possible.
8. You can have as much input with the music used in the feature film as you would like.
9. Investment is split into three instalments to help spread it out over time.
10. With two video editors (Jenny and myself) working on each film, much of our work is checked through twice, so we can ensure it is the best it can be!
11. Utilising the Carlsberg Slogan, we're probably the best at providing wedding films with the most quality content for the price!
(Please click the settings ‘cog’, select ‘1080p’ and maximise for optimum viewing)
Beckey + Emmett // Wiggington Church & Private Farm, Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
“We absolutely love the wedding video! Brings back so many great memories and seeing things that we didn’t see 🙂 Thank you so much!”
Calum + Chloe // The Old Hall, Ely – Cambridgeshire
“We have just received our wedding videos from Stephen and Jenny and I cannot even put into words how beautiful they are. They are everything we imagined, probably even more than what we imagined actually. The time and effort that was put into editing these really shows and we have cried a lot of tears just watching them because they have really captured all of the special moments throughout our whole day!
I am so glad we chose Shepperson wedding films. Stephen was great on our wedding day also. It was like having a family member there or a friend that we have known for years, he was very kind and caring and reassured us and made us laugh throughout some overwhelming moments throughout the day. All of our family and friends said how much they liked him and how lovely he was. I really could not recommend them enough!“
From the moment I saw Stephen and Jenny's work, we just knew we had to have them at our wedding! The whole process was seamless; from choosing our bespoke package, to a prep call with Stephen before the big day, we were blown away by their professionalism and service. On the day, Stephen was warm, friendly, approachable and above all blended in seamlessly with our day, putting people at ease and capturing so many special moments. Stephen captured so much amazing content on the day and was very quick and responsive if we had any questions. The films were edited quicker than we thought and we can't even explain how happy we were when we received them. Stephen is so talented and he went above and beyond to make our wedding videos perfect. We were so impressed with the delivery of the films (bonus points for even providing snacks, such a thoughtful touch.) and they surpassed our expectations completely. We haven't stopped watching them and are so excited to share with friends and family. We can't thank Stephen and Jenny enough for making our special day so perfect, and highly recommend for any weddings or special occasions.
We were absolutely thrilled with Stephen and Shepperson wedding films! The whole process was really simple, Stephen took everything we wanted into account, he captured everything on the wedding day and produced the most amazing wedding film! We love how Stephen has put the film together and the music he has chosen to accompany the film. It’s been amazing watching everything back and seeing parts of the day that we hadn’t seen before. We cannot stop watching it- thank you so much!
I couldn’t recommended having a videographer at your wedding enough, so many people told us it was the one thing we should have and it was so so worth it. Stephen was so lovely and attentive from the day of booking to the day of the wedding. He captured everything so well and it was so nice to watch the video back and re live the day again and also to see things that you miss on the day whilst you’re elsewhere which is what I loved! Thank you Stephen and Jenny, you were amazing!!
We just wanted to say thank you again for being so lovely on our wedding day. We’re so pleased we chose you to film our day. You really put us both at ease and it did not feel as intimidating as we imagined it could have. We are really looking forward to seeing the video footage, it is something we’re both really excited about seeing! It was really important to us to have the special day with those dearest to us captured on film that we can always look back on. Thank you again, Mr & Mrs Cripps
We are so so pleased that we chose Shepperson Wedding Films for our celebrations this September. From the beginning chat and figuring out what we were looking for - to the final video, the whole process felt so relaxed, personal and joyful. We are so pleased that we can look back at this and see our day from a different perspective, it’s wonderful to be able to share it with loved ones that could not be there too. Can’t recommend this team enough to capture your memories 🙂